Stocking up and getting ready for the Great Cakes Soapworks Challenge

Today I ordered a TON of stuff in order to get ready for the next Great Cakes Soapworks Challenge : Ebru Soaps. I probably spent WAY too much money today, but it's totally worth it. I'll get some great use out of everything that I bought :)  Here's what I did:

NURTURE SOAPS


I am in love with Nurture Soaps' micas! A few months ago I got the mystery mica sample pack and I was totally thrilled with every color I got. The samples came in little ziplock bags and was very messy to work with. So, this time I decided to order 1oz jars. Yes, I paid a little extra for the jars, but it's totally worth it. Here are the colors:





1oz Raspberry Red
1oz Apple Green
1oz Blue Vibrance
1oz Yellow Vibrance
1oz Purple Vibrance
1oz Desert Sunset Orange

I also ended up ordering samples of a few more colors I've wanted to try but haven't yet. Bronze brown and copper sparks. I also ended up buying 4oz of titanium dioxide and a 16oz bottle of sodium lactate.



WHOLESALE SUPPLIES PLUS


When it comes to scents, I really love WSP! Our family is having a reunion of sorts up in the north woods of Wisconsin in June and I'll be seeing my two nieces who are coming all the way from Georgia. I want to make sure I have tons of kid-friendly things like bath bombs, soaps and bath dough for them to use. So, here's what I got:

 





2oz Birthday Cake FO
2oz Bubble Gum FO
2oz Jolly Rancher Type FO
2oz Fruit Loops FO
2oz Monkey Farts FO
2oz Makin Bacon FO

I also ended up getting 1 pound of vanilla color stabilizer, a sampler pack of the bath bomb colors and a 1 pound of SLSA powder. The thing that I like about WSP is that I get free shipping over $40. Also, I had a $1.40 rebate credit from a previous order which I used. Another thing I love about WSP is that I get to choose a sample color pack. If you don't like the choices you get, just hit refresh until you get a color that you like. I decided to get black sparkle mica powder because I think it will help in the ebru challenge coming up.


NEW YORK SOAP MAKING SUPPLIES


One more impulse buy I made today was a cool gargoyle mold that I saw on my Facebook group sold by New York Soap Making Supplies. It's a pre-order so it will be a little while before I get it, but damn....this thing looks pretty cool!!!! I cannot wait to try this one out!

Post a Comment