EO Blending - My First Attempts

I decided to take a day off from creating any new soaps or bath bombs and use this day for testing some new EO blend recipes that I found online. From what I understand, the way to test blends is to use cotton balls and ziplock bags. You create your blend on the cotton ball and then put it into the ziplock, seal it and leave it for about 24 hours. From what I understand, this allows the scents to 'blend' so you can get a good idea of what these scents will smell like together before you use them in larger amounts.

Here are all my baggies all zipped up and labeled. I did find it a little difficult to get the exact number of drops that each recipe suggested. But I think that's okay. My real goal is to see what scents go well with each other. I can fine-tune the exact ratios later. Tomorrow I'll start posting the recipes and my thoughts about them.





Post a Comment