Soapy Finds - Scoring At Meijer and Bath Bomb Molds

I headed into Meijer to do some last minute shopping with my son and guess what we found on clearance...

 

Aren't these great!?! They are both ice cube molds made of silicone so I figured they would be really cute for making some happy soaps as well as little squares that I could use for extra batter or even Minecraft block soap. The eyes and smile in the happy face mold are indented which will allow me to really make them show through - so excited!

I have also decided to start trying to make bath bombs. I have two nieces which we will be seeing in June on a vacation together so I wanted to make some fun things for them to use in the tub. I've been reading a lot about how to make bombs and even got a couple of 3oz bath bomb molds from Northwoods Fragrance and Supply. Here they are:


I'm pretty excited to give them a try! Another score from my Meijer trip would have to be citric acid. I want to try making bath bombs, but I don't want to have to purchase tons of supplies in bulk. So, this critic acid used for canning is going to work out great for me!

  


Post a Comment