Gearing up for another challenge!

I've taken a small break from making soap but now it's time to jump back into it. I'm ready to do the next Great Cakes Soapworks challenge: Mantra Marbles. This one looks really interesting to me. It incorporates a technique I've never done before; the figure 8 (mantra swirl).

Today I'm getting a few fragrance oils in the mail: Fruit Loops and Birds of Paradise. That has me thinking about the challenge and what colors I can use to really stand out this time. Once I get these I'll make sure to post pictures. I actually got them from a Facebook group I'm on: Amy's Soapbox. I love Amy! She's an honest seller and ships things quickly.

Back to colors....I wanted to use my new FO (Birds of Paradise) which got me thinking about the flower:



So many cool possibilities with these!!! I see green, orange, blue, red with a contrast of black. I've been mulling over this in my head for days...still can't decide what colors to use or what tool to use to do the mantra swirl! The plan is formulating...

Post a Comment